Tomorrow is the day of the week that Husband and I take 100% off. The rule is “No getting ahead” and so I’m wondering tonight about what I will do tomorrow.
So I think a list is in order.
- Eat sugary cereal
- Take a bath with a bath bomb (the rose-scented one!)
- Paint my nails (the new teal color Co-Writer bought me)
- Write on a new story or ficcy
- Come up with a new set of plots (eeeeee, maybe this one is a bad idea…)
- Read that book about Tolkien & C.S. Lewis
- Draw with brush markers
- Make raisin & chocolate-chip scones (only if someone else does the hand mixing)
- Sit in the sun
- Listen to Spotify (my playlists)
- Catch up on Duck Call Room (my current favorite podcast)
- Stare at the ceiling (a very restful action for me)
I think that about covers it.
This HSP is delighted by this list. 💙
And since Texas has hit 11:25p, I suppose it’s big sleep time.